How a 1031 Exchange Works:
- Sell your property and open the exchange with a 1031 Accommodator.
- Accommodator creates the documents needed and holds the funds from your sale.
- You start looking for replacement property.
- Complete your exchange with one or more properties.
- Any kind of real estate works.
- Try to buy as much as you sold, to save all the taxes.
- Make repairs or improvements to the property and have them count towards the exchange.
What You Get From An Exchange:
Save all the tax. Taxes are 30% to 40% of your profit, that’s a lot!
Depreciate what you buy, all over again, and take the tax break on your annual taxes.
Exchange into a better investment. You can even exchange into something that later becomes your residence.
Order your Roadmap now and get started building wealth!
Register below to learn about the different types of exchangeable investment properties and save $200 off the standard $795 exchange fee!
1031 Exchange Advantage™ is a trade name of 1031 EA, LLC and is not a licensed broker. 1031 EA, LLC does not provide, brokerage, legal or accounting services and is simply a Qualified Intermediary under the IRS code. It therefore is not providing any services other than accommodation services and clients and prospects are advised to confirm all tax, legal, accounting and real estate investment decisions with their professionals such as their accountant or attorney.
Fortune Cookie Consulting, LTD. is an affiliate of 1031 EA, LLC and does provide lead generation or marketing services for certain providers of property that clients may be exposed to or made aware of during the course of their exchange.
Copyright © 2016 1031 EA, LLC, All rights reserved.